Relax by the sea and spend the night on a very special historic sailing ship! These are of course super nice ingredients for a holiday in your own country!
The Harlingen area has the perfect mix of activity and relaxation. There is plenty to do for the children, parents mainly relax there. Our sailing ship is your holiday home by the sea in the beautiful harbor of Harlingen. The Victoria S is an old sailing freight ship that has been completely renovated and transformed into a luxury sailing ship for our guests. We sail with her to the Wadden Islands with groups, but she can also be rented as a holiday home in the harbor of Harlingen.
The layout of the ship as a holiday home by the sea
Inside is the large living room with open kitchen, the galley. Comfortable seating and dining facilities. There are a total of 10 rooms with bunk beds and a sink. 2 toilets and 2 showers. Games are available in the living area of the holiday home. There is a comfortable cockpit on deck and a barbecue. To get a good impression of our holiday home by the sea, you can take a look at this link: impression of sailing ship the Victoria S. There is a motor boat available for beautiful trips through the canals and surroundings of Harlingen. You can use our SUB. A hammock and swing can be hung on deck if you like. There is a swimming ladder so you can swim next to the ship.
The surroundings of our holiday home by the sea
When you talk about Harlingen, you talk about an area with a lot to do. Especially when you have children, you can’t be lucky. The distance from the holiday home to the beach is 1 km, where you can enjoy a breath of fresh air, relax or swim. The children can build sandcastles, swim, fly kites, football, etc. Afterwards enjoy a snack or drink in the atmospheric beach tent. Harlingen has nice shops, restaurants and large sea and fishing vessels in the harbor.
A few tips:
- a Day with the ferry to Terschelling or Vlieland
- Visit the Kazemattenmuseum and the Waddencenter at the afsluitdijk
- Visit the Planetarium at Franeker
- Go to Kameleon dorp at Terherne
- To Aquazoo at Leeuwarden
- bicycles can be rented to make beautiful bike rides
- city walk by Harlingen
In short: there is plenty to do in both Harlingen and the surrounding area.
Prices of our holiday home by the sea
- Weekend: € 1550 (Friday 7:00 pm to Sunday 2:00 pm. In consultation you can possibly board earlier)
- Midweek: € 2150 (Sunday evening 7:00 pm to Friday 12:00 pm)
- Week: € 3000 (Friday or Sunday evening 7:00 PM to Friday or Sunday 12:00 PM)
- Rental price includes final cleaning, made bed with duvet, tourist tax, harbor dues, gas and electricity. The rent does not include a boat trip and catering.
- We require a deposit of € 250 cash on arrival. You will receive this back upon departure.
- There is always 1 crew member on board.
- Want to book your holiday home by the sea?
Are you interested in booking our ship as a holiday home? Please feel free to contact us by phone or email so that we can discuss the possibilities.
Read here about a corona safe stay on board.